Choosing Circus Training Classes for you or your child opens up a world of fun, possibility and fitness!
Whether you have a pre-schooler (age 2 plus) or teen, there is class for everyone. Circus training offers even more benefits than learning gymnastics!
Our online bookings for circus classes are open, so get in early to guarantee your spot for Term 4, 2018! And you can also claim your
$100 Active Kids Rebate, please contact us before you book to claim this!
- It will be a 10 Week Term (Monday's and Saturday's are only 9 weeks).
- Term runs from 15th October until 14th December 2018
- CLICK HERE for the Term 4, 2018 timetable
- To book a spot, CLICK HERE
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING CIRCUS TRAINING & CLASSES
Circus classes allow you to find your strengths and develop confidence as you follow them...
- Because as your child gets exposure to such a diverse range of activities, combined with the freedom and support to do more of what they enjoy, it
delivers a great outcome. In fact, research by Dr Reg Bolton tells us the key benefits of kids being exposed to circus training:
- A release from the pressure of being serious and achieving, where your child's unique capabilities can be nurtured and embraced -
in circus training there is something for everyone!
- Team work and collaboration - and the trust that comes with being reliant on your team at critical moments of circus training...
- Your child can develop aspirations - and the resilience to keep practising, even when they tumble. In circus training
you never 'fail', you just haven't reached your goal yet! Circus training encourages a great work ethic and provides your child with the confidence, tenacity and resilience to success elsewhere
- Learning what is 'safe risk'. This one is massive! Circus training allows kids to develop their sense of what is a safe risk,therefore being less likely to take unmeasured risks as they move into maturity and further away from the protection of their parents and carer's guidance.
- The physical benefits of increased strength, focus, coordination and flexibility
- Powerful benefits for children with autism as it provides an easy going, inclusive environment which encourages the individuality of each child to be expressed, building confidence and trust in a social setting
Contact Barbora today on
(02) 4285 0066 to book your
place or use the link above to book online.