EC Sportz is a locally owned family run business with 30 years in the industry offering Swim Lessons for all ages as an Austswim and Royal Life Saving
What's on in Term 4 at EC Sportz!
- Term 4 Swim Lessons start October 12th.
- Saturday Nippers @ Port Kembla Beach starts October 24th 9-1030am includes Swimming, Surfing and Beach Activities.
- Aqua Aerobics and Adult Fitness classes.
- Birthday Parties also available!
Discounts available: We do offer discounts on other programs for any current swim members - for example: second lesson half price and our new AFTER SCHOOL P.E Program which is 3.30-4.30 Monday to Thursday involving Sports, Strength, Drills, Run Technique, Circuit Fitness and Physical Education Activities for Primary School Kids.
Term 4, 2020 Program Information:
TERM 4 Special for Swim Lessons + FREE Swim Cap
- Swim lesson are at our indoor SALTWATER pool at West Wollongong Primary School (Phillips Ave) for all ages including babies and adults (read more about
our Swim Lessons below). Learn to Surf Lesson are at Port Kembla Beach for 5 years and up.
- Active and Creative vouchers welcome!
- We now also have private and group learn to surf lessons too for kids and adults. Please get in touch with us to find out more.
- All bookings via our website HERE.
LEARN TO SWIM WITH EC Sportz + FREE Swim Cap
We are more than just a swim school!
Our friendly purpose-built facilities in Wollongong provides a Learn to Swim School for all ages and abilities (babies, toddlers, teens, adults
and special needs children and adults) in our indoor saltwater heated pool at Wollongong and our ocean pool at Port Kembla.
- Swim Lessons are held during the week, after school and on Saturdays - and we are both Austswim Accredited and a Royal Life Saving
- CLICK HERE to read more about our SWIM SCHOOL!
- Saltwater Summer Swim Lessons (Port Kembla Pool): In the warmer months and January School Holidays we teach swimming, surf
skills and safety at Port Kembla Beach and Ocean Pool. With our 30 years of Surf Lifesaving experience we aim to provide skills, confidence and
safety at the beach. CLICK HERE to read more about our Saltwater Swim Lessons!
- We also offer NDIS Support.
If you have any questions, please contact us on (02) 4283 6333 or fill in our form ONLINE HERE . We'll get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.